Student Support Center
Dedicated to academic success, the Student Support Center offers a wide range of social, emotional, and health resources to help students and families thrive. We promote a positive school climate by focusing on the whole child, providing critical support services and removing barriers to learning.
The Student Support Center is available to all students, families and staff.
Middle School Campus in Room I-24.
Monday- Friday 8am-4pm
- Schoolwide events
- Dental and vision screening
- Bullying prevention
- Special Assemblies (i.e. kindness, making good choices)
- Individual and group emotional support for students who
academically failing or struggling with peers
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Groups i.e. making friends, grief, & mindfulness
- Peer Conflict Resolution
- Educational Support (parent workshops, support with resource and referral i.e. counseling, housing, tutoring.