Student Support Center
Dedicated to academic success, the Student Support Center offers a wide range of social, emotional, and health resources to help students and families thrive. We promote a positive school climate by focusing on the whole child, providing critical support services and removing barriers to learning.
Middle School Campus in Room I-24.
Monday- Friday 8am-4pm
- Schoolwide events
- Dental and vision screening
- Bullying prevention
- Special Assemblies (i.e. kindness, making good choices)
- Individual and group emotional support for students who
academically failing or struggling with peers
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Groups i.e. making friends, grief, & mindfulness
- Peer Conflict Resolution
- Educational Support (parent workshops, support with resource and referral i.e. counseling, housing, tutoring.