Every child will be supported in engaging in a rigorous, standards-based curriculum that will prepare them for success on their future college and career paths.
In order to bring our vision to reality, we will:
- Build a collaborative culture among all stakeholders dedicated to student achievement.
- Foster a nurturing and safe school climate that is rich with teaching and learning.
- Establish a school-wide focus on employing research-based instructional strategies.
- Provide a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum and assessments.
- Practice data-driven decision making when planning and modifying instruction.
- Engage in Professional Learning Communities (PLC’s) based on analysis of student achievement and instruction.
- Create a school structure that supports student mastery, appropriate student placement, and targeted
- Promote parent and community engagement that is centered on academic achievement.
- Produce students that are prepared for the next grade level expectations.
- Develop a school program that supports social emotional learning and develop healthy habits for academic success.